* SHIPPING CHARGES: We never charge a handling or processing fee on orders $25.00 and above (before any applicable tax).
- 1) All domestic orders ship via UPS GROUND, however all services of UPS are available such as next day air, 3 day, Saturday delivery, etc.;
- 2) All Hawaii and Alaska orders ship via USPS Priority Mail;
- 3) International orders will ship via US POSTAL Priority Mail; in cases of larger, heavier items, we will obtain a UPS quote for you. We've had great success shipping via UPS to Canada, Australia, Spain France and England, and many other countries.
ALL ORDERS UNDER $25 WILL INCUR A $2.50 PROCESSING FEE.
Our treasures are old and were loved for many, many years by other families and we want them to arrive to you safely for many more years to enjoy. Since each item has to be carefully packed and since we do not charge any handling or processing fees, we pack and then calculate the EXACT cost which is what you are then charged.
Shipping charges will be calculated and emailed to you within 48 hours of your fully processed order, taking into account holidays. Should they represent over 20% of your total, we verify with you prior to billing your credit card, However, we do not obtain your approval for shipping charges that meet the minimum shipping cost of either 10% of your subtotal or $9.50, regardless of the item ordered ($9.50 is typically the lowest minimum charged by UPS, although in some cases it can be slightly lower). All charges are actual as we never charge a handling fee!
* BILLING ADDRESS: Our online credit card gathering system is a LEVEL 3 security, one the highest you can obtain. Your Billing House Number AND Zip Code must match your address on file with YOUR credit card company.
- **If your billing address numbers do not match EXACTLY as your credit card (verfified by the credit card company, not us), then there will be a $3.00 processing fee.
**If your zip code numbers do not match EXACTLY as your credit card (verfied by the credit card company), then there will be a $3.00 processing fee.
**No cumulative fee shall exceed $4 for orders under $100. **Orders above $100 whose credit card does not match the entire billing address as provided will incur up to 1% fee.
* RETURNS: We love the beauty of age and well-loved items from days long before our time. Many of the treasures at Vintageweave are quite old, therefore showing well-loved wear and tear (sometimes considerable) and often peeling paint, which is part of the uniqueness of owning an antique piece. We are always happy to email more detailed pictures of our vintage and antique items, but if you are looking for a perfect-looking item, might we suggest ordering a reproduction (and one not enhanced to look old). As you may note from our inventory selection, Vintageweave specializes in Farmhouse French and Parisian elegance, thus many items will have a worn, rustic look. Since most of our inventory is actual vintage or antique, PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY AS VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
*Due to the uniqueness of our vintage & antique items and to the high volume of set design business, all sales are final so please carefully when selecting an antique or vintage piece.
* EXCEPTIONS ON RETURNS/ REPRODUCTIONS, NON-ANTIQUE ITEMS: At the end of the day, we want you to be happy. Shopping our "flea market" should be a fun experience! We love these items so much but in the rare case that you don't, merely contact us within the three (3) days of UPS delivering your item. If within the specified three (3) days, we'll see what we can work out. If within the time noted, we'll provide a refund when possible (candles, soaps, liquids and sale items are not returnable). If approved, then if beyond7 days and up to 14 days will result in store credit and subject to a 10% restocking fee. Returns are through AUTHORIZED AND APPROVED Return Codes, provided by Vintageweave. Return requests must be done within three (3) days of receipt of the item, and must be received back by Vintageweave within 4 days thereafter. Items returned to us without first obtaining approval from a Vintageweave customer service will be treated as REFUSED SHIPMENTS and WILL INCUR a 20% restocking fee, plus applicable shipping charges. NO EXCEPTIONS
*Antiques/Vintage items only: All Sales Final, however some returns are via AUTHORIZATION ONLY as noted above, and subject to a 10% restocking fee.
* REFUSED SHIPMENTS: Refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee, plus applicable shipping charges. No exceptions.
*UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESSES: Incorrect address or undeliverable attempts will be treated as authorized returns (except, of course, in cases where Vintageweave makes an error). Re-attempt after a second verification of address will be implemented.
* LIGHTING: All Lighting is 100% guaranteed, unless noted as not yet converted from European wiring.
* DAMAGES: We ship fragile items all over the world and packing is a specialty! In the very rare instance that an item arrives damaged, reports must be made with 48 hours. Please provide a picture and keep all packing materials. Vintageweave reserves the right to replace the item, when available, at no additional fees to Buyer. If a replacement is not available, Buyer will be reimbursed the full amount, including shipping fees.
* Finally, if you have any special needs, we will ALWAYS work overtime and extra hard to assist you!